Himchuli peak, at 6,441 meters above sea level, is one of the most picturesque summits in the entire region. Himchuli mountain climbing, located in the western Annapurna region, provides a spectacular view of the surrounding peaks, meadows, and traditional towns. The Annapurna Sanctuary’s entrance is guarded by a snowy peak.
Climbing the Himchuli summit is not difficult if you choose the appropriate path. The Himchuli Peak can be climbed by a variety of approaches, including the south east face and Hinko Cave. We must select a route based on the season. Spring, April to May, and fall, October to November, are the finest times to climb Himchuli. In October 1971, the Himchuli Peak was first conquered.
- Trek through Annapurna Sanctuary.
- Climb the peak via various enticing destinations.
- Visit Annapurna and Machhapuchhre Base Camp.
- Visit the Gurung tribe to gain insight into culture and lifestyle.
- 360 ° views of Annapurna Chain and other peaks above 7000 meters.
- Alluring views of nature, landscape, trails, and deep gorges.