Rara Lake Trekking is one of the most scenic hikes in Nepal, taking you to Rara Lake. It is one of Nepal’s largest lakes. Thousands of travelers from all around the world visit the lake each year. Rara Lake has a surface area of 10.8 km2 and is located at an elevation of 2,990 meters. It is a fantastic trekking destination because it is bordered by verdant hills and Rara National Park. Rara Lake is also enhanced by the view of snow-capped Himalayan peaks. This fascinating journey to Rara Lake takes place in Nepal’s far northwest. The walk begins in a bustling capital city and ends in the secluded Jumla region.
Enrooted will take you through the intriguing villages of Gorusingha, Sija, and Jaljala before ending at the serene Rara Lake. Rara Lake Trek is also located in Rara National Park, which is one of the most fascinating national parks to visit for wildlife viewing. Several blue pines, black juniper, oak, cypress, and rhododendron forests may be found in the national park. Himalayan Black Bears, Musk Deer, Leopards, Ghoral, Thar, and Red Pandas have all been seen in these forests. More than 200 species of beautiful birds and butterflies call these forests home.
- A private tourist vehicle will transport you to and from the airport.
- Scenic flight to and from Jumla.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu; UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Discover and authentic Tibetan Buddhism and Bonpo culture.
- Explore the world's most beautiful lake "Rara" which is 10.8 sq. km at 2,990meters.