Pilgrimage Tours in Nepal is the way to visit the pilgrimage sites of Nepal. Being a country of religious people, Nepal is a country of Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Christians and Jains and all the religions are equally flourished in Nepal So, Nepal has many Pilgrimage sites. Some of the most important pilgrimages sites are Pasupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa, and Kapan monastery, Lumbini, Bindhyabasini Temple, Muktinath Temple, Gosaikunda Lake, Manakamana Temple and Tengbuche Monastery.
Take Pilgrimage tour to Nepal to visit temples, monasteries and shrines in Nepal to worship to the respective Gods and we are always here to tailor your tour as per your requirements.
- Visit the holy Hindu temples of Pashupatinath and Budhanilkantha in Kathmandu
- A cable car ride to Manakamana Temple dedicated to Goddess Bhawani
- Sightseeing tour to the oldest temple in Pokhara, Bindabasini, and visits to Gupteshwor Cave, Bat Cave, and Davis Falls
- Boating at the Phewa Lake and visit the Island Temple of Tal Barahi
- Scenic flight from Pokhara to Jomsom with the views of mountains like Annapurna Massif, Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri, and Machhapuchhre
- Explore Newari village of Pharping and visit the Dakshinkali temple dedicated to Goddess Kali in Kathmandu Valley