The Nar Phu Valley walk is a true Himalayan wilderness adventure that is both memorable and breathtaking. Nar Phu is a truly hidden treasure nestled between the more popular Annapurna and Manaslu districts, offering hikers a rare opportunity to discover pristine valleys with a mix of raw Himalayan environment and ancient Buddhist culture.
Nar Phu Trek is without a doubt one of the best Himalayan destinations for anyone looking for a glimpse into a place of raw beauty and Tibetan culture that dates back to a time when even Tibet itself had forgotten about. Nepal Trekking Experts has the experience and manpower to make it happen; simply contact us to discuss the different alternatives for exploring this interesting valley with our experts.
- Travel to a secluded corner of Nepal that only a few tourists get to see.
- Stay in historic settlements that haven't changed much throughout the decades.
- Views of Annapurna II, Himlung Himal, Gangapurna, and Tilicho Peak are spectacular.
- Explore a section of the Tibetan plateau that stretches into Nepal.
- Witness Tibetan-influenced culture, including prayer stones and monasteries that are unique and colorful.