This trekking destination, also known as Nagarkot hiking, is relatively easy, short, and popular. The Chisapani Nagarkot trekking trail circles Nepal’s Kathmandu valley. From Nagarkot and Chisapani, one can see the Langtang range, Everest, Dorjelakpa, and Gaurishankar, which are all natural wonders. Actually, with a rural Nepal and the majestic and enchanting view of mountains existing in this lovely country, this tour is meant to provide a wonderful opportunity to view and discover the many beauties of nature at its best.
The natural beauty of this trek’s trail is simply breathtaking. One should not pass up the chance to track these trails with their own feet. This trek offers a captivating perspective of the mountains as well as the tradition, culture, and daily lives of the local inhabitants. One of the highlights of this walk is seeing the sunrise at Nagarkot, and world heritage sites like Changunarayan, which is full of old art descriptions, are well worth visiting.
- Nagarkot View Point is a sight to behold.
- Enjoy the tranquility of the Peaceful Trail.
- Views of Everest, Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Jugal, and Nubur are all worth seeing.
- Hike up Kathmandu's Second-Highest Hill.
- Experience the Beauty of Sankhu Valley.