The Mardi Himal Hike takes you on a thrilling hillside trek through a magnificent and pristine Himalayan trail. The Mardi Himal Trek is one of Nepal’s most recognized trekking locations, located to the east of the Annapurna Base at an elevation of 4,500m/16,404ft. The Mardi Himal Trek is an absolute gem. The Mardi Journey is a short yet fascinating trek that takes you to one of the Annapurna Region’s lesser-known trails.
The Mardi Himal Hike, which leads to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4,500m/14,763ft), is an off-trail trek through breathtaking landscapes, traditional rural villages, lush forests, dramatic high alpine terrain, and complete wilderness, all set against the backdrop of the soaring snow-capped majestic mountains of Annapurna, Machhapuchre (Fishtail), and Hiunchuli.
- Trek down a less-traveled, recently-opened secluded trail.
- As you wander around the paths, take in the different flora and fauna.
- Between Kathmandu and Pokhara, experience two fantastic Himalayan Mountain flights.
- Trek through a typical mountain village, a lush green jungle, and breathtaking landscape.
- Local culture, traditional villages, and a warm welcome from the residents are all worth seeing.
- From Mardi high camp, experience the view of the sunset over the fishtail.