The Manaslu circuit trek is one of the best treks in Nepal. It takes you around the Manaslu Conservation Area and leads to a breathtaking view of the eighth highest mountain in the world. It is remote and physically demanding yet culturally enriching and scenically uplifting.
The circuit takes you from the steamy lowlands with their terraces of rice and millet, through the mighty gorges of the Budi Gandaki with its turquoise waters and amazing waterfalls. Suspension bridges in Manaslu trek are in a league of their own for both length and height, and the yearly monsoon often washes minor bridges away leaving trekkers to use semi-submerged rocks.
- Jaw dropping natural beauty of the forests, rivers, and flora in the Manaslu region
- Friendly people, rich culture of the region which includes both Nepalese & Tibetan ethnic groups
- Larky La Pass (5167 meters), the highest point on the trek
- Stunning view of some of the highest peaks in the world- Manaslu, Himlung, Annapurna II
- Abundant wildlife including Tahr, Agali, Pika, Himalayan Marmots, if lucky Snow Leopard