The Kanchenjunga circuit trek takes you through Nepal’s beautiful Kanchenjunga Conservation Area. Mount Kanchenjunga, with an elevation of 8,586 meters above sea level, is the park’s vast snow resource. Mount Kanchenjunga, after Mount Everest and Mount K2, is the world’s third tallest peak. The Kanchenjunga circuit hike provides you a glimpse of unexplored wildlife that only a few people get to see. Mount Kanchenjunga is regarded as one of the world’s most stunning snow massifs. The Kanchenjunga Circuit trip is suitable for trekkers who like solitude and wilderness. The hike begins in Kathmandu, Nepal’s capital city.
This walk traverses through alpine pastures, rocky outcrops, dense temperate and subtropical forests, and low river valleys, providing views of some of the most beautiful Himalayan scenery. Olangchung Gola also has a number of high mountain lakes, as well as the Tamor and Arun River systems, which are popular with tourists. These two rivers are important tributaries of the powerful Sapta Koshi. The trail passes through a variety of terrain, woodlands, and settlements.
- Explore Nepal's eastern highland regions, which are less traveled.
- Take a stroll by some of the region's most popular glacier lakes.
- Walking among the different plants and fauna was a fantastic experience.
- After your exhausting walks, visit the Ramtang and Oktang Monasteries to meditate.
- Have a fantastic time sleeping in your tents in the shadow of the massive peaks.