The Annapurna Circuit Trek is a wonderful combination of hiking and adventure in the Annapurna region, where we can see dramatic deep gorges, desolate high mountain passes, and massive snow-capped mountain ranges, as well as relaxing hot springs, Buddhist and Hindu temples, and charming farming villages.
You’ll be introduced to Gurung and Thakali culture as well as their way of living. Several waterfalls that flow into the main river will also be seen. Muktinath, a Hindu and Buddhist sacred mountain shrine, is reached via a thrilling walk down the Kali Gandaki valley. This walk offers considerable physical and cultural diversity, ranging from Hindu settlements in the lovely foothills to Tibetan Buddhist towns in the far west. This region’s residents are quite welcoming. You will be welcomed into their homes and villages, giving you the opportunity to learn about Nepalese culture.
- Hike through the world's deepest gorge, the Kali Gandaki Gorge.
- At Tatopani, you can rest in a hot spring.
- Mt. Annapurna, Thorung Peak, Nilgiri, Chulu west and east, Tukuche Peak, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal, Annapurna II, and Annapurna IV are all visible from here.
- Admire the breathtaking lakes, glaciers, gorges, and waterfalls along the way.
- The Marshyangdi River Valley and the Kali Gandaki River Valley are two river valleys that you will pass through.
- Take a walk along an old trade route that the people still use.
- Muktinath, a Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage site, is a must-see.
- Poonhill has some of the best sunrise and sunset views in the area.