The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the most magnificent journeys on the planet, passing through a variety of climates, landscapes, and culturally rich communities. Fishtail, Hiunchuli, Annapurna Massif, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho, Pisang, Pungda Danda, and countless other peaks can all be seen from the Annapurna Base Camp. You’ll stop by the famous Poon Hill viewpoint and rest in the natural hot water pool at Jhinu Danda along the route.
You’ll go to ABC through a magical region of snow and ice. It’s a typical teahouse trip that leads you to the foothills of the Annapurna range. This area is rich in biodiversity. It is surrounded by the peaks of Annapurna I (8,091 meters), Annapurna South (7,219 meters), Machapurchhre (6,993 meters), and Himchuli (6,441 meters). As you wander throughout the trails, you will come across Thakali and Loba people. There are also small Buddhist shrines and Ghumbas to be found. You can learn about and experience local ethnic Gurung and Magar customs in small settlements and villages along the road. Our adventure begins in kimchi village, where you will begin your trek to Ghandruk, the home of the valiant Gurkha troops. Your trek will come to a finish at Naya pul, after which you will drive to Pokhara. Throughout your excursion, our guide will assist and accompany you.
- The world's tallest mountains, Dhaulagiri (7th) and Annapurna (10th), may be seen from here.
- Take in the spectacular views from Annapurna Base Camp (4,103m).
- To obtain a glimpse of Nepali life, trek through Gurung settlements.
- For a panoramic vista, travel into the heart of the Annapurna Sanctuary.
- As you wander around the paths, take in the different flora and fauna.
- Between Kathmandu and Pokhara, there are two fantastic Himalayan Mountain flights.
- Witness a stunning dawn over the Annapurna highlands from the awe-inspiring heights.
- Jhinu Danda relaxation in hot spring.