7 nights 8 days tour package is most rewarding with best cultural encounters, wildlife safari activities and ample opportunities of Himalayan sightseeing. With our representatives, you will get the true insight of the place and culture rather than just being another tourist. Medieval Kathmandu still retains the ancient cultural and spiritual practice of the ancient Indian subcontinent. Chitwan is the last natural habitat for Asian Single horned Rhinos and Royal Bengal Tigers. Similarly, Pokhara is an amphitheater of mountains with Annapurna range in the north.
- Discover Kathmandu’s renowned UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Visit Kathmandu Valley’s three medieval kingdoms – Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur
- Visit the House of Kumari, the Living Goddess
- Pokhara sightseeing. Experience a Himalayan sunrise from Sarangkot
- Enjoy wildlife safari at Chitwan National Park.
- combination of cultural tours, wildlife safari, and white-water rafting adventure.