The 10 nights 11 days tour combines the most beautiful and touristic city in Nepal and it is the customizable tour for groups of any size. The towns are Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini, and Pokhara, which offer breathtaking mountain scenery, impressive temple architecture, beautiful countryside, cultural heritage sites in Kathmandu, and wildlife safaris the Chitwan, , Lumbini, Pokhara, including Sarangkot sunrise and Birthplace of Lord Buddha, Bandipur.
- Visit the World Heritage site in Kathmandu
- Exotic animals such as unicorn rhinos, Bengal tigers, gavials, etc.
- Fascinating sunset and sunrise views from Sarangkot and Srinagar
- Jungle safari in Chitwan National Park, canoeing and visit to the elephant breeding center
- Visit the birthplace of Gautama Buddha and one of the UNESCO Lumbini World Heritage Sites.
- Watch the Tharu culture dance and learn more about the Tharu culture by walking through the villages
- Famous places in Pokhara like Tal Barahi Temple, Phewa Lake, Bat Cave, Mahendra Cave, Devis Fall, etc.